Winning With Horse Power welcomes media inquiries about equine experiential learning and our global network of Provider Associates. We will gladly answer general questions, assist with story development and help arrange interviews.
What is equine experiential learning?
Horses are natural coaches, with intuitive ability to interpret and mirror human behavior. Equine learning experiences are professionally guided horse-human interactions and exercises (not horseback riding) through which horses help humans learn to be their best, do their best, in their personal lives and in the workplace.
What is Winning With Horse Power?
WWHP is a privately owned, global umbrella organization founded in 2010 with the mission of advancing awareness of this powerful approach to personal and professional development. Based in Merritt Island, on Florida’s Space Coast, WWHP connects individuals, families and businesses with Associate Providers whose areas of expertise and services vary.
• Executive coaching and leadership development
• Personal enrichment and development
• Custom corporate training: team-building, communication, creative thinking, sales
• Academic research
• Meeting and incentive travel, destination learning and edutainment
• Medical and first-responder
• Train-the-trainer and apprenticeship programs for equine experiential learning